Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Helgard Marais, Mr. GSA Finalist 2014, hand over funds raised to Ons Huis Trust


Today was the official handover of all funds raised for Ons Huis (Home for mentally challenged children and adults) during my recent fundraising event as Mr. GSA Finalist 2014.


  “It was great to see the joy and gratefulness in which these funds raised were received. Even though this is a home for mentally challenged children and adults, the smiles on the residents faces told me that they knew exactly what transpired and with every hug I got, I was humbled by their unconditional love and support for me.”


I would like to thank again, every person who contributed to the Helgard Marais and Ons Huis fundraising raffle. After my visit this morning I can promise you that it is clear that your contribution made a difference to these mentally challenged kids and adults lives. 
Thank you, thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment